Introduction workshop on Fundamentals of Yoga Practice by Vinay Siddaiah
July 29 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
This yoga workshop is designed for beginners who don’t have any prior experience of Yoga and for experienced Yoga practitioners who are interested to explore the fundamentals in greater detail. This workshop is to motivate participants to practice Yoga regularly. This workshop is for 3 hours which involves 2 hours of theory and 1 hour of practice. The following topics will be covered.
- Basics of Yoga philosophy
- Science of body alignment.
- Importance of posture and reasons for wrong posture
- Main reasons for all physical level pain such as neck pain, back pain etc
- Benefits of Yoga
- How to approach Yoga practice.
This is mandatory for those who want to start classes at Yogavijnana.
About Vinay Siddaiah: http://www.yogavijnana.in/vinay-siddaiah/