Group Yoga classes
Group Yoga classes in Bangalore at conducted at our Yoga center. In group class you will be part of a group of students practicing yoga. Group class will help beginners or intermediate practitioners but however one has to slowly learn self-practice to really make Yoga part of one lifestyle and advance in once practice.
Benefits of group classes:
- 1. Fixed time slots, which will make the practitioner disciplined and that results in consistency
- 2. An opportunity to meet like-minded people
- 3. Learn from others’ experiences
- 4. From experience we say that in a group, the energy levels are high and as a result the individual practices zealously
Best suited for:
- 1. Beginners who need initial push to practice yoga
- 2. Those who are practicing yoga for general health reason
Presently group yoga classes are conducted at our Yoga center
- #1425, 1st Stage, 2nd Phase, 3rd Cross, Chandra layout, Bangalore – 560040
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday- 5:30am to 6:30am and 6:40am to 7:40am.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday- 6:30pm to 7:30pm
[Note: Classes are conducted only 3 days/week, however center is open for self-practice on other days]
Admission to Group classes will start with mandatory free introduction talk for all the aspiring new students of all the batches on 1st Sunday of the month or on last Sunday of previous month. You will not be allowed to the classes directly without attending this talk. You can checkout date and time of next talk in event page.
There will be special batch for new students opting for morning batch for 4-5 sessions on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Classes will start from Monday following Introduction workshop (Combined batch from 6 am to 7 am). After 4-5 sessions student will join the regular classes on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
Special evening batch for new students will be from Tuesday following Introduction talk between 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm. They will have classes on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday for 4-5 sessions before joining the regular batch on Monday-Wednesday and Friday.
Please note that you will have to attend at least 3 out of 4 beginner classes, failing which you will have to start from following month.You can try first 3 beginner classes for free to help you make an informed decision. However even these trial classes will be available only for those who have attended Sunday’s Introduction talk.
For any further queries please refer FAQ