Private Yoga Classes
Traditionally Yoga was passed down from teachers to their students in one-on-one sessions where practice for every student was customized based on student’s body type. In private yoga classes, practitioner will be the primary focus.
- We will identify the practitioner´s requirements and facilitate the practice sessions
- One can opt the pace at which one wants to grow
- We spend adequate time to correct postures and work on body alignment
- Helps one concentrate well, as a group class can be distractive at times.
- Beginners who are hesitant to join yoga group classes
- Those looking for Yoga as a therapy for health related issues such as Back pain, Neck Pain, Knee Pain, Diabetes, Asthama, High blood pressure, Low blood pressure, Sciatica, Chronic headaches, Mental illness, Allergies, Digestive disorder, Immune disorder, etc
- An individual who feels to go deeper into Yoga practice, when even group class will be an hindrance for the practice
Note: Priority for private classes will be given to –
- Those who need yoga as therapy
- Those who have completed our workshops
- Those who have attended at-least 3 months of regular group class
Classes are given at the center and practitioners have to travel for the classes. No classes will be given at practitioner’s home. Very rare exception can be made depending on availability of resources.